You may remember that I moved from my old office.....
....into a new office
I moved from said old office into a new smaller office since my boss was leaving and another person was going to take my old area and so I could have a freakin' door so I could pump for the Sawbug in privacy..... Well I have been moved back into my first office now. It has thankfully undergone some updates. There is no more network printer where people visit CONSTANTLY and it now has a door!
So here is my new, old office!
![]() |
| Yes, I may have spray-painted a lamp purple... |
![]() |
| old window |
![]() |
| new "window" |










Your new office looks great. Glad you still have a door.
ReplyDeleteYour office is so cute! I love the Lilly stuff and all the fun colors! Very cute!
ReplyDelete