Friday, March 2, 2012

Nail Files

FINALLY I can link-up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files..

Usually I don't get to link-up since I rarely have the spare moment to paint my nails (really letting them dry is what gets me), but when I was home sick Monday & Tuesday I took a moment to do so.

I chose to use one of my polishes I got from Ray J at through Tara's Nail Polish Swap, e.l.f. Mod Mauve.
yikes huge glare on that bottle and nails...
better picture of bottle, but not really good picture of the actual color. 

I think I may actually experiment with some brighter colors next time... we'll see!

6 comments:

  1. I like the second elf color - pretty, Lauren :)
    Happy Friday! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried elf polish. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a pretty color! i love your signature on your blog too! very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. e.l.f nail polishes are hit and miss but for $2 you can expect that. I like the Mauve color :)

    ReplyDelete