FINALLY I can link-up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files..
Usually I don't get to link-up since I rarely have the spare moment to paint my nails (really letting them dry is what gets me), but when I was home sick Monday & Tuesday I took a moment to do so.
I chose to use one of my polishes I got from Ray J at through Tara's Nail Polish Swap, e.l.f. Mod Mauve.
![]() |
| yikes huge glare on that bottle and nails... |
![]() |
| better picture of bottle, but not really good picture of the actual color. |
I think I may actually experiment with some brighter colors next time... we'll see!


Pretty color!
ReplyDeleteI like the second elf color - pretty, Lauren :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday! ox
I've never tried elf polish. Very pretty!
ReplyDeletethats a pretty color! i love your signature on your blog too! very cute :)
ReplyDeleteThat's such a pretty color!
ReplyDeletee.l.f nail polishes are hit and miss but for $2 you can expect that. I like the Mauve color :)
ReplyDelete