Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting...

I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh How Pinteresting"

Now that I have an arts & crafts room of sorts, I finally have space to get some DIY crafts done... I just to find something to occupy the Sawbug for a few hours...

here are some crafts I've been pinning lately...
I could SO do this with some pretty paper & a big picture frame.
via
a painted rug for my kitchen - which by the way expect a post about kitchen envy soon...
via
pretty table top with wall paper
via
easy decorative tray with scapbook paper, mod podge & a plain wooden tray
via
I posted this yesterday too, but I HAVE to do this to store all my scrapbook paper and such
via

Like these pins? Follow me on Pinterest for more awesome-ness :)

3 comments:

  1. I am ALL about crafts, especially somewhat easy-to-do ones like these! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that menu and calendar pin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wallpapered tabletop is fantastic!

    My Pinterest post this week is at http://erinoriordan.blogspot.com/2012/03/for-st-marcus-day-blue-monday-is-red.html

    ReplyDelete