I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh How Pinteresting"
Now that I have an arts & crafts room of sorts, I finally have space to get some DIY crafts done... I just to find something to occupy the Sawbug for a few hours...
here are some crafts I've been pinning lately...
![]() |
| I could SO do this with some pretty paper & a big picture frame. via |
![]() |
| a painted rug for my kitchen - which by the way expect a post about kitchen envy soon... via |
![]() |
| pretty table top with wall paper via |
![]() |
| easy decorative tray with scapbook paper, mod podge & a plain wooden tray via |
![]() |
| I posted this yesterday too, but I HAVE to do this to store all my scrapbook paper and such via |
Like these pins? Follow me on Pinterest for more awesome-ness :)






I am ALL about crafts, especially somewhat easy-to-do ones like these! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteLove that menu and calendar pin!
ReplyDeleteThat wallpapered tabletop is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteMy Pinterest post this week is at http://erinoriordan.blogspot.com/2012/03/for-st-marcus-day-blue-monday-is-red.html