yesterday, I showed you my packing list and traveling outfits, here are the rest of the clothes I plan on wearing, comfort is key but I also want to make sure I represent the ole U.S. of A in a fashionable way (
that rhymed!).
 |
| Something about this outfit looks so stereo-typical European, guess it's the striped shirt? |
 |
| this isn't the exact dress but close enough |
 |
| see what I meant about repeating stuff? same cardi as day 3 and same jeans from day 2 |
 |
| train attire, duh. |
 |
| pumped about this striped dress from F21 |
 |
| Another Maxi, like I said yesterday, they are just the best thing ever. |
 |
| just in case it gets chilly |
 |
| they do muffler scarves in Europe right? |
I am getting so excited! 22 DAYS!
I love the 4th outfit.
ReplyDelete