Friday, March 30, 2012

Fur Baby Friday

Yep, that's right I'm doing two link-up posts today, simply because I can't resist posting pictures of my sweet girl Sookie. So I am linking up with Mrs. Monologues for Fur Baby Friday.


Here is Soo girl snuggling with me on the couch, or at least her idea of snuggling which is really TAKING OVER the entire end of the couch leaving me nowhere to put my legs. 


look at that face!
She likes to continue the space-hogging snuggling on the bed. Mind you, that is a KING sized bed and that is how much room that 100 lbs of chocolate takes up.

Love when a giant dogs think they're the size of a puppy.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! my cats take up my leg space, i can't imagine a 100lb dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a sweetheart! My Molly is quite similar...they are the best :)

    ReplyDelete