I'm linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files!
I recently painted my nails with Essie "Navigate Her" and I adore it. When I picked up the polish I thought it was more mint than green, but after a few coats I realized it was a LOT more green than blue-ish.
Essie "Navigate Her"


Oohh! I love that color!
ReplyDeleteloving this color!! I'm def gonna have to get it..its the perfect mint color!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! And I LOVE your ring!
ReplyDeleteLove the color!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous color!! Love it! Your ring is stunning!!
ReplyDeletePretty color! Great for spring.
ReplyDeleteCute color! It's perfect for spring, and mint is so popular right now!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
I want that color!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely more green. If you want a great mint color, I highly recommend Essie's "Mint Candy Apple" :)
ReplyDeleteLove that color! I bought it not too long ago, and realized its the same green we're using in our wedding. So all my bridesmaids are going to wear it! :)
ReplyDeleteOhh emmm gee I need this color!! Perfect for spring!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about picking up this color the other day, but just wasnt sure how it would work with my pale skin. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be bring it home now!
ReplyDeleteThat color looks a lot prettier on rather than in the bottle! perfect for spring (:
ReplyDelete