While I was sick last week, I got to watch one of my favorite television series (and I use the term "series" loosely since only 12 episodes ever aired) Freaks & Geeks on IFC.
In 1999-2000, I was in seventh grade, but I can still remember being in love with this show and it's characters.
![]() |
| via |
It centered around two groups of kids the stereotypical "geeks" and also the burnout potheads, called "freaks". I love that the show wasn't cookie-cutter. There were no absolutely awesome moments for these characters, it was like real life.
I was totally in love with James Franco as Daniel Desario, yum
![]() |
| via |
There were tons of awesome guest stars and cameos, ranging from Judd Apatow's wife Leslie Mann as Mrs. Foote.....
![]() |
| via |
| via |
I found this great picture of all the cast with a few of the supporting characters that ended up with big careers too (like Jason Schwartzman, Samaire Armstrong, Lizzy Caplan and David Krumholtz).
![]() |
| via |
Did you ever watch "Freaks and Geeks"?




I loved Freaks and Geeks, it is one of my sick day Netflix go to's...I am still waiting for the movie!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of this show but from all the actors on it, I think I am going to check it out on Netflix!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Freaks and Geeks back in the day and still do! Such a great show :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!
♥ Talia
http://rubytiaradiaries.blogspot.com