This picture is of 5 or 6 years old me with my first love, my Pooh Bear in the hammock at my Papa's house.
Fast forward about 18 years and here I am with a different love, my future husband in 2008, posing for engagement pictures in that same hammock.
![]() |
| via Portraiture by Melanie |
...and here is Pooh Bear today.
.
How did the time pass so quickly between those two pictures, and between those two pictures and now?
So this weekend? We have nothing planned. Josh, Sawyer & I are just going to spend the day together. If that means we need to grocery shop, then we're going together. If that means we all clean the house together, then we'll do that. Here's to the art of taking time together.



Gosh this is so true! Have a wonderful weekend with your family :)
ReplyDeleteSuper jealous that you had Melanie do your pics...she is awesome! Have a great weekend with your cute little family. Life gets so busy sometimes but it os important to take that family time because like you said, time goes way too fast!
ReplyDeleteI hope y'all have a wonderful relaxing weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love this post so much!! And oh my gosh I don't think I've ever seen those engagement pictures, they're gorgeous! You can totally see the love in those pictures :) I hope y'all had a great weekend together.
ReplyDelete