In 7th grade EVERYONE had either the big curled-under bangs or very blunt, straight across the forehead bangs.
In 8th grade I was into butterfly clips to hold back my growing-out bangs.
In high school my hair stayed the same most of the way through. Long-ish with layers and shorter pieces near my face.
But... the night before graduation I decided I needed a change and cut it up to my shoulders.

Then I let it grow back out when I got to UNC-W...

And in 2007 I cut it again (and dyed it a SUPER red), as seen in this precious pic of me & the Mac Daddy
And since the bob-incident of 2007, I have been letting it grow with only a few changes (like the cool-bangs incidents of 2008 & 2010).
My hair is very fine, dry and thin, and therefore being super long isn't a good look. I need to get the dead-ends cut off since it is growing SO fast. But I don't know what I want to do.
Every time I cut it short I hate it, because when you have really short hair you have no choice but to style it, whereas long hair allows for just throwing it up into a polished messy bun or a semi-professional looking ponytail.
Maybe cutting it JUST long enough for a little pony tail?
Like it was here:
Or a little shorter like this:

Suggestions?
Ooooh! the shorter look would be really cute!! You can add some darker low lights to your hair too... since fall is around the corner. or even some caramel colors :) just an idea. When are you going to go??
ReplyDelete