Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 10: Thank god.

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession

Praise baby jesus that this thing is over, I am not very good at following orders. But here is my last post of the 10 day challenge (which I thought was kind of redundant), one confession.


I confess that I, Lauren Harrell Edmondson, am a complete label slut.

Seriously, I have been known to purchase something I didn't really like that much because it was designer and it was on sale. It's an addiction.

For example, I have two Herve Chapelier bags. These bags are durable and functionable, but they really aren't that pretty. I mean, they're solid nylon in unique colors with black nylon straps and cost around $100. But I request them for gifts and buy them because I love the little green label that says "Herve Chapelier Paris" on the outside so people know I own such an awesome bag, same with Longchamp. I love my purple Longchamp bag, but it isn't really that pretty, it's just a status thing.


It's a curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment