Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: I miss...

I love being pregnant... well I love that we are going to have a baby, the whole sickness, swelling, gas, constipation and bloating I could do without. But there are several things I truly miss that I can't do/have until after Feb. 26, 2011. Luckily, I know it'll all be worth it in the end and this is just a temporary loss of things that don't matter THAT much.

Rollercoasters

sushi - like the real kind with smoked salmon and raw fish not just Shrimp Tempura

eating all the seafood I want (I try to limit myself to like one serving of crab, shrimp or the like per week)

caffeine - I only drink one caffeinated beverage a day now and it is KILLING me

sweet tea - it just doesn't seem to taste right lately, I guess it's a pregnant thing

Advil, I know that is dumb, but I just don't like taking Tylenol

My favorite Joe's Jeans

2 comments:

  1. ughh i hear you, girl! i am alittle over 8 months pregnant right now and i'm like PLEASE LORD I NEED SOME COFFEE!! don't worry it's all worth it...just keep remembering that! and 9 months in the grand scheme of life isn't sooo bad.

    GOOD LUCK!!

    p.s. my sis and i have a blog
    A Tale of Two Sisters
    www.nixonsleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck to you too. and love yall's blog!

    ReplyDelete