While I have tons at home, here are a few of my favorites I've seen around this season (both baby bump approved and not)
At Old Navy:
Kimono-Sleeve Sweater Tunic in Army Green - $30
I think this would def. fit over the bump if I forced it to

Cowl-Neck Tunic Sweater in Graphite - $30
Once again, could fit over the bump if need be

At Ann Taylor Loft
Cowl Neck Tunic in Moss Green - $49.50
They have this in both maternity and regular sizes!
By Michael Kors
Oversized Cowl-Neck sweater - $39.80
how COZY does this look!?

At Target
Liz Lange Maternity 3/4 Sleeve Maternity Dress - $29.99
Dress + Cowl Neck + Room for Belly = LOVE, they have it in a great shade of blue, but the picture is in gray

At Forever 21
Julie Sweater Top - $19.80
Total steal for only $19.80 and loving the soft camel color


No comments:
Post a Comment