Friday, October 15, 2010

Fashionable Friday: Having a cow over cowl

I love me a cowl neck. It doesn't matter if it is on a knit shirt, sweater, or dress. Just give me a floppy semi-turtle neck and I'll like it.

While I have tons at home, here are a few of my favorites I've seen around this season (both baby bump approved and not)

At Old Navy:
Kimono-Sleeve Sweater Tunic in Army Green - $30
I think this would def. fit over the bump if I forced it to


Cowl-Neck Tunic Sweater in Graphite - $30
Once again, could fit over the bump if need be


At Ann Taylor Loft
Cowl Neck Tunic in Moss Green - $49.50
They have this in both maternity and regular sizes!
Luxe Cowl Neck Sweater - $78
Love.


By Michael Kors
Oversized Cowl-Neck sweater - $39.80
how COZY does this look!?


At Target
Liz Lange Maternity 3/4 Sleeve Maternity Dress - $29.99
Dress + Cowl Neck + Room for Belly = LOVE, they have it in a great shade of blue, but the picture is in gray


At Forever 21
Julie Sweater Top - $19.80
Total steal for only $19.80 and loving the soft camel color

No comments:

Post a Comment