Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 7: You turnin' me off, you turnin me off'

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession

I was not too picky when it came to guys, my main requirements were that he must be at LEAST my height, have nice teeth and go to church. But there a few things that would immediately disqualify a guy from ever being date-able.

1) Super foul language. Now, I know everybody can have a slip-up now and then and drop a few bad words when angry, stuck in traffic and the like. But if a guy's vocabulary includes the f-bomb between every word or even utters the word "G-D", story's over. In fact, if he says "GD" he'll probably get a nice little lecture from yours truly.

2) Being egotistical. There is a huge line between being confident and cocky. One of which is a turn on, the other, will make me want to hit you in the face. I hate when boys talk about themselves excessively or refuse to ask you about your day or life. And I super despise it when they refer to themselves in 3rd person. gross.

3) Trying to make out during a movie. If you asked me what movie I want to see and we agreed on one, then I probably actually want to eat my popcorn and watch the movie. I hate over-the-top public displays of affection, especially in a room that smells like burnt popcorn and crowded with people. Also, don't expect me to hold your hand for the entire movie.

4) Having no manners. I was brought up to say "please", "thank you", "excuse me" and follow any no's and yes's with "sir" or "ma'am", and I wanted my guy to have the same up-bringing. Also, doors are to be held open for ladies, including other women not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment