Rollercoasters
sushi - like the real kind with smoked salmon and raw fish not just Shrimp Tempura
eating all the seafood I want (I try to limit myself to like one serving of crab, shrimp or the like per week)
caffeine - I only drink one caffeinated beverage a day now and it is KILLING me
sweet tea - it just doesn't seem to taste right lately, I guess it's a pregnant thing
Advil, I know that is dumb, but I just don't like taking Tylenol
My favorite Joe's Jeans





ughh i hear you, girl! i am alittle over 8 months pregnant right now and i'm like PLEASE LORD I NEED SOME COFFEE!! don't worry it's all worth it...just keep remembering that! and 9 months in the grand scheme of life isn't sooo bad.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!
p.s. my sis and i have a blog
A Tale of Two Sisters
www.nixonsleeves.blogspot.com
good luck to you too. and love yall's blog!
ReplyDelete