My hairdresser Renee at Sunshine Hair Designs cut it for us and he did SO WELL for her. Of course he may have been bribed with a sucker, but he sat pretty still and cooperated happily.
Before
![]() |
| happy with his little sucker |
Afterwards
![]() |
| sorry it's so grainy - zoomed in too far on my phone camera |
My biggest thing was I still wanted him to look like a baby boy, not a grown-up and I am so thankful that Renee kept him looking like my little Sawbug.



He is so handsome!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutiepie!
ReplyDeleteHey Lauren! Sawyer is such a cutie..I saw him on his birthday when he was with Mrs. Edmondson at Kelly's funeral! I've been reading your blog forever and you were my inspiration to finally create my own..I hope you're willing to share some blogging tips and tricks!
ReplyDeletethe cuteness is overwhelming! he is just too darn adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a big boy! He is too cute :)
ReplyDelete