Saturday morning I planned out my meals for three weeks and decided to make a BIG trip to the grocery store with Sawyer.
![]() |
| menu planner via Craft Sew Create |
![]() |
| and yes, it is hanging on my fridge with my favorite Lilly Pulitzer magnet to show Joshua that I can indeed be smart about money... |
Not pictured? Sawyer throwing an absolute fit in the checkout line for a Dora the Explorer balloon, which he got (i'm a sucker) and then proceeded to hit me with for the rest of the trip.
Then we hit up the Hobby Lobby so I could make a wreath for one of my co-workers who loved the one I made for Relay so much, she wanted one for her door too!
Sawyer took a giant nap, so while he slept I made Katie's recipe for "Cake Batter Energy Bars". Sadly, I forgot to buy Rice Krispies, so I pounded up some Rice Chex cereal instead and it worked great!
![]() |
| not quite as pretty as Katie's version, but yummy! |
Then the big guy woke up and ate two whole PB&J sandwiches, which I couldn't get over (he's not a big eater).
How was your weekend?!






loving that navy and green rug!! and dang girl..teach me to coupon haha :)
ReplyDeletethat wreath is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteEvery bit saved helps and if that is almost everything for 3 weeks that is amazing. I get excited when I save more than $10 but it is just me.
ReplyDeleteso glad that you are feeling better! and yummmm! I've been wanting to try those energy bars!
ReplyDeleteWait.... you only spent $191 for THREE WEEKS worth of groceries??? I think that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteSaving almost $50 bucks sounds amazing to me!! Good job! :)
ReplyDeleteLooove the pic of Sawyer. He's so dang cute! I love that rug too, where is it from?