I am loving that I am taking off a little early Friday to be a good Matron of Honor and visit Michael's and a few other places with my bestie Hope to get her centerpieces together for her Sept. 17 wedding!
 |
| Hope & Me before Dana's bachelorette in '09 |
 |
| Michelle at her first baby shower. Best face ever. |
I am loving this amazing "Kelsi" dress from Lilly Pulitzer's fall line. And $148 isn't really that bad of a price.
I am loving the super cool DIY project I can't wait to share with you on Friday. Here is a sneak peak:
 |
| and no, I will not be making home-made baby food or anything. |
I wish I had the time and money to throw a ton of fun parties, because I have been doing some SERIOUS pinning of some fun recipes, themes and printables for tons of different kinds of parties. Now just to quit my job, rob a bank and buy a bigger house to throw all these parties in....
how awesome is the jello in the oranges?!
ReplyDeletei'm thinking jello shots! HA!
adore that march madness photos! sooo great! xo
ReplyDeleteI love the football party treats!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those themed party ideas! I love hosting parties! but unfortunately my 1 bedroom apartment kind of limits the amounts of parties i throw in my house :( I love your robbing a bank idea. heheh
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute blog! New follower <3
Lots of Love,
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com
what do i comment on first!
ReplyDeletei cant wait to see the centerpieces!
that dress is soooooooo cute!
i love it!
that football party themed picture is my kinda thing!
i wish i could throw them more too
Stopping by from WILW. I love the football party treats. I seriously cannot wait for some college football. Happy Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I'm your newest follower. :)
Stopping by from WILW and had to tell you that I LOVE all your pintrest party planning things... I'm with you on the quitting work to be a full time party thrower.. now how to get the husband on board!
ReplyDeleteOh great list and those party Pins are awesome!
ReplyDeleteCute pics and fun pins! Have fun this weekend, sounds like you've got a packed few days :)
ReplyDeleteLove your loves! I've been pinning so many recipes, it's ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteI officially have the best MOH ever. :)
ReplyDeleteThat shrimp and dip looks so good!!
ReplyDeletethose jello oranges look sooo cool! I want to make those!
ReplyDeleteTrish @ Tales from...
Love those rice crispy footballs! I'll have to remember/pin those!
ReplyDelete