Because, like Miss Pink Lou Lou, I was moving!!
Here is my old little space:
And here is my new office:
![]() |
| still working on that naked wall to the right of the window |
![]() |
| I decided to jazz mine up with some Lilly P prints :) |
And you see that presh Lilly magnetic memo board? I found some little silver magnet tins on sale at Walmart to stash little doo-dads in - then covered the little peep holes with pretty scrapbook paper (because I can't leave well enough alone). This was another idea stolen from Pinterest (see pic under my board picture).
Also? I am OBSESSED with my lovely Lilly accessories (both those I made and the ones I purchased from Lifeguard Press).
My next task is to make a prettier clock out of the standard black & white one I have... stay tuned!












LOVE all of the projects! I can not wait to start my own very soon :)
ReplyDeleteThis is funny and something that I never thought I would be saying BUT... I'm super jealous you have your own office so you get to pump in privacy! I need to figure out where they are going to stash me and my pump.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Your office looks so fun! I just have an old desk....in the middle of a classroom. :/
ReplyDeletethis looks great girl! love all of the lilly!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Yay for the upgrade :)
ReplyDelete